Martech is a new way to harness the power of technology and the power of marketing in the same space. Want more data? We'll break it all down for you below.
Digital transformation has changed the rules of the game. This involves both companies and users. We must know how to react quickly to their demands, but also take care of the measurement part and choose the right mechanisms to build customer loyalty.
To achieve differentiation, it is important to integrate marketing and technology into operational processes. How? Through MarTech solutions. From Konecta, we explain the concept and integration step by step.
MarTech at the service of professionals
MarTech responds to the use of different technologies and platforms in the field of digital marketing that will optimize processes across a broad spectrum. This includes:
- To get to know our customers and potential customers better.
- Improved and increased audience acquisition.
- Detect opportunities.
- Correct choice of channel allocation.
- More effective measurement of results.
- Improve ROI.
- Loyalty is easier and more effective.
One of the main advantages of MarTech solutions is that they allow you to work in an omnichannel environment, expanding the possibility of conversion.
MarTech tools collaborate in each of the stages of the conversion funnel. As we said, the wide competition makes mass sales difficult in certain situations. To achieve this, you have to make yourself known. Differentiate yourself from the rest.
MarTech solutions, on the other hand, allow us to address the process from the beginning. From the acquisition part to the conversion part and, as the user evolves in the funnel, they allow us to act and improve our actions.
Resorting to A/B tests to measure achievements will allow us to direct actions in the best direction and, therefore, increase the CRO or conversion rate of a given website. We will have to understand the customer's life cycle on our site or app and change what does not work.
The important thing is to obtain certain data from users. Always in compliance with current legislation. Why? Basically because with them we will be able to impact them in a personalized and efficient way.
In short, MarTech is an essential element for companies that want to offer a personalized service to their customers, measure their campaigns accurately and optimize their investment.
What types of MarTech are there?
Today, depending on your objectives, the type of company or the type of product you sell, you can choose one MarTech or another. Some of the most common ones:
- Content optimization. Content Management Systems (CMS) focused on the organization of content in different areas. A clear example is Wordpress.
- Social management. Tools with a key objective: to organize, determine and optimize actions on social networks. The most effective virtual showcase of the digital era. It is important to be up to date and, depending on your target audience, adapt your strategy to a specific social network. For example, Hootsuite.
- Ecommerce. One of the best known is Prestashop.
- Marketing automation through hubs. For example, Salesforce.
- SEO management. Tools such as Semrush or Ahrefs, provide valuable data to the SEO professionals of a company.
Differences between MarTech and AdTech
One of the most common mistakes is to confuse the concepts of MarTech and AdTech. Although they share certain common features, they differ in their objectives.
AdTech comprises a type of technology focused on managing, buying, selling and measuring digital ads. An important tool when analyzing the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
MarTech, on the other hand, are tools focused on the relationship with customers from another point of view that goes beyond the advertising field. From start to finish: social networks, UX solutions, SEO and a long etcetera.
Despite this, the need to unify digital marketing strategies is vital. For this reason, companies are increasingly seeking to connect and synchronize as much data as possible between all their tools.
This allows for greater management and control of marketing objectives, as well as optimizing all processes from a single space. This influences the integration of AdTech and MarTech in a single software. A tool that allows to know the whole process.
FunnelSuite, the volume of data adapted to your business
At Konecta we are aware of the need to integrate MarTech tools into operational processes to achieve the objectives and meet the demands of our customers.
That is why we have developed FunnelSuite. An All-in-One software that combines the power of Artificial Intelligence and human training to increase the conversion rate.
FunnelSuite: general features
- Allows to unify marketing data and sales funnel in the same space.
- Adapts to any CRM.
- Ensure lead traceability to the millimeter. Know where, when and how to adapt to customers' needs and offer them the best service at the right time.
- Strictly complies with security standards in terms of data collection. Aspect that allows us to nurture our Smart Sales Center. A smart sales center that combines Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Business Intelligence.
- Pairing Model algorithms ensure that we match specific user profiles with the right agent, get involved in their demands and find the best solution.
- Minimize contact times and maximize conversion rate.
- Alert management and predictive analytics.
Want to learn more about Konecta's digital marketing agency services? Discover the synergy between technology, innovation and sales.